Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October Projects

my first knitted mitten (matching one still in progress)

I was so happy to have the time in the car and at the beach house to knit on our recent trip, it is something I enjoy but find so little time to do at home. Here are some little bits and pieces of what we have been working on around here. I would love to carve out a little more time for projects, I keep thinking that as soon as I get organized I can make room. Hmmm, I wonder if I will ever get there.

vivi's knitted hand warmer, in progress



jasper's new vest, same pattern as the one here
mia's teeny tiny doll

vivi' wearing her mask, (inspired by a Ladybug magazine cut-out, drawn free hand)
and her mama-made knitted vest

vivi's fairy and pony art, made just for jasper



my sweetie boy helped me make a yummy apple cake to share with friends



you can find the delicious recipe here at maya made


vivi's little bendy doll



herbal wreath inspired by tthe lovely 5 orange potatoes blog




with gratitude for all the inspirations that keep me striving

2 comments:

Guusje said...

lovely post, X Guusje

Anonymous said...

OMG, OMG!!! I now so much envy you ;-)
I love everything here; the vest, teeny tiny doll, the mask, glove etc. etc. You are gooooood!!! Love to visit you here in blogland. You keep inspiring me, thank you for that. XXX, Carmie.