Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Birthday Season continues...



Jaspie had a wonderful birthday, centering around a big pile of legos the he build with his friends. He also had a sweet celebration at school. I can't believe my baby is six!








 Here is our new friend, Findus. He is an angora (who had a chop haircut before we got him - it will be flufflier soon) He is a super sweet bunny and will give me gorgeous fiber to spin. he was a big comfort to Vivi when she was sick. The whole family has been battling the flu lately.





Mia's cute present for Jasper. She crocheted the little heart around his neck.



And speaking of haircuts, I decided to chop my hair and donate it to Locks of Love. Ah, nice change.




Happy (belated) Valentines Day! xoxo Hope yours was sweet!

2 comments:

wildviolets said...

Happy birthday to Jasper! I am hoping to get some english angora bunnies this spring. They do not get over 4 pounds, so adorable. We need to have a spinning and tea afternoon:)

Tonya Gunn said...

I just love the heart in the walnut - and happy birthday to your son!