Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to School


I can hardly believe that it is time! But I feel a coolness in the air, and a bit of excitement that Autumn tends to bring. This week my sweet girls have entered into the world of five-day school! I am already looking forward to the extra enrichment this will bring to us. The girls will have a new social environment, and new things to learn. I will have special one-to-one time with Jasper, and we will come together in the afternoons to enjoy each other. I feel like the space created by the structure will give me a chance to get rolling on family projects and activities. Vivienne came home from her first day of Kindergarten and made her very own banana pancakes (mama cooked them on the stove), and we all shared it for a late afternoon snack.
And here is a flashback (three years ago from tomorrow) - Mia Belle on her first day at Kindergarten. Time really does fly!

No comments: