Friday, February 4, 2011

Creative Friday



Since it was fun to participate in Linda's Creative Friday last week, I thought I would share what I am up to. Someone very sweet is having a birthday soon. And he wants a doggy theme. So here is what I have been working on for him. Shhh, don't tell!


 
And here is a puppy pillow that I am working on. I upcycled a wool sweater for the pillow cover, and the puppies are cut from gorgeous wool felt planted dyed by mamajudes on etsy. I love her goods!


This final project is one that (I am embarrassed to say) I began when Mia was a toddler! It is a cute alphabet wall hanging kit from Magic Cabin, something they no longer offer. I have pulled it out of the closet and commissioned my girls to help finish it. I love the wool felt, but the moths have eaten a few nibbles... I will have to make a few mends.


The dreary winter weather is perfect for staying busy indoors here. Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone is going to be very happy with all of this puppy fun!

The Renni said...

Awesome puppy shirt! He'll love it.
--Rich