Friday, July 16, 2010

Random Bits of Fun


Summer is full of little moments to be grateful for! Here we have the pirate/policeman variety show. Move over, Saturday Night Live.

And a most adorable cake from my sweet family. "Momily" - reminds me of my third grade teacher who spelled my name "MLE"  Vivienne learned to play Happy Birthday on her violin, just for me.

The lovely  bag Mia made for me .

Mia's Indian dance and culture camp ~ such a nice experience. We celebrated with an Indian meal.

Vivi finds kindred spirits to monkey around with.

Oh, I love my silly darlings.

8 comments:

Dotty Delightful said...

love your photos, they make me smile, such fun x

Ariella said...

your random bits are so full of beauty and Summery goodness. The pirate show is my favorite!

momma rae said...

well happy birthday!! i had no idea. so nice to run into you yesterday. :)

softearthart said...

How delightful. cheers Marie

Nicole Vangen said...

I see love, I see joy, I see Golden Sun Family!

Namaste!

gardenmama said...

i love that your daughter played happy birthday for you on her violin, how lovely! warmest wishes to you xo

likeschocolate said...

Looks like everyone is having an amazing time. Have a fantastic week!

Anonymous said...

hey emily---i met you when you were visiting GWM with your little guy last week and just made the connection that i had been 'lurking' on your blog for a while===what a beautiful way to keep record of your families goings on! i love it and am so happy to have met you guys the other day...thanks so much for sharing such beauty, michelle (mama to harper and brennan)